Re: [O] tags match agenda

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: [O] tags match agenda
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 15:25:33 +0100

Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden>
writes:

> Hi Richard,
>
> Richard Riley wrote:
>> when I create an agenda matching a certain tag its not working for file
>> level tags. Is this a known issue or have I done something wrong?
>>
>> (C-c a m)
>>
>> http://orgmode.org/manual/Setting-tags.html
>>
>> file level tags:
>>
>>   #+TAGS: laptop car pc sailboat
>
> It works for me with a slightly different syntax:
>

> #+FILETAGS: :laptop:car:pc:sailboat:

Good to know as thats how I had it originally.

I wonder if its a bug to do with my capture template being of the form

 ("j" "Journal" entry
  (file+datetree "journal.org")
  "* %?\n       :PROPERTIES:\n  :DateCreated: %T\n      :END:\n%i\n%a")

i.e datetree not being properly searched? Other file level tags work
fine.

regards

r.