Re: [O] Elisp Primer?

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Elisp Primer?
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:35:24 -0600

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Matthew Sauer
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I am wanting to learn about/have a reference guide for elisp.  I am a huge
> fan of the O'Reilly books for the other languages I have worked with but I
> was wondering if someone knew of an online repository (possibly like Worg)
> that might be available to pull onto my system that I could read right in
> emacs.

Completely out of my element, but in searching I found:
- references on this from the EmacsWiki:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/LearnEmacsLisp
- an intro to emacs lisp programming in several formats:
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/emacs-lisp-intro/

I'd be interested in this as well; perhaps others will have better
suggestions or can share how they "got into" it.

Best regards,
John