Re: [O] Hiding Properties and Log drawers from export.

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Hiding Properties and Log drawers from export.
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:51:47 -0400

John Tarbotton <address@hidden> wrote:

> Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos <at> hp.com> writes:
>
> > John Tarbotton <jtarbotton <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >  Is there a way to prevent the Property and Logfile Drawers from
> > >   being exported?
> >
> > Check the value of the following variable (with C-h v
> > org-export-with-drawers <RET>):
> >
> > Nick
> >

> Thanks for the reply that would seem to be what I need. In fact it got me
> half way there.  I set it nil using the menu. The LOGFILE drawers are gone
> but the property drawers are still there.  The documentation indicates it
> works with the PROPERTIES draw so I'll keep trying.  Maybe I did something
> to the .org file that is messing it up.

That's strange. Maybe you can try by setting the variable in the file
explicitly.
By uncommenting one of the OPTIONS lines below and leaving the other two
commented
out, I can get just the LOGBOOK exported; or both LOGBOOK and PROPERTIES; or
neither.

* Target

* Test
:PROPERTIES:
:COLUMNS:  %40ITEM %Link1 %Link2
:END:

** Test Heading
 :LOGBOOK:
   CLOCK: [2011-03-14 Mon 12:35]--[2011-03-14 Mon 12:35] =>  0:00
 :END:
 :PROPERTIES:
 :Link1: [[* Target]]
 :END: