Re: [O] Hiding Properties and Log drawers from export.

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Hiding Properties and Log drawers from export.
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:00:34 -0400

John Tarbotton <address@hidden> wrote:

> John Tarbotton <jtarbotton <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > > Check the value of the following variable (with C-h v
> > > org-export-with-drawers <RET>):
> >
> > Thanks for the reply that would seem to be what I need. In fact it got me
> > half way there.  I set it nil using the menu. The LOGFILE drawers are gone
> > but the property drawers are still there.
>
> I got everything working now.  I had to add PROPERTIES to the #+DRAWERS: line

Ah, OK: that makes sense. The #+DRAWERS line doesn't augment the default
setting, it replaces it. I was trying without a #+DRAWERS line at all,
so I was getting the default org-drawers.[fn:1]

Thanks!
Nick

Footnotes:

[fn:1] Well, an augmented version, but PROPERTIES is still an element of it:

,----

`----