Re: [O] [Babel][Bug] results silent ignored in #+call

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [Babel][Bug] results silent ignored in #+call
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:13:50 -0600

Hi Andreas,

If the call line has a ":session" header argument, then it should be
evaluated on export; regardless of the value of the ":export" header
argument.  Adding a ":exports none" header argument, should inhibit the
insertion of any results into the exported document.

In your example below, the reason that the #+call: header argument is
not exported is because your :session header argument has no value, the
following call line would be exported.

#+call: test() :session *R* :exports none

I just pushed up a fix which removes this requirement for named
sessions, so you example below should now work.

Best -- Eric