[O] [Bug] MCE for HTML test of export

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [O] [Bug] MCE for HTML test of export
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:09:44 +0100

Hello,

Here a "minimal complete example" of some functionality that not working fine
in HTML exports. This is for easy testing...

#+TITLE:     ECM

* Past appointment
  [2010-04-21 Wed 13:30-14:30]

Notice the =BR= here above...

* TODO Extra BR as well
  DEADLINE: <2012-06-30 Sat>

* Russian dolls

In the following, I see one block in the other, with visible
=ORG-LIST-END-MARKERs=.

*************** TODO To send

- This
- That

*************** END

*************** TODO To receive

- Pictures
- Invoice

*************** END

* Verse for mail extract                                                :mail:
  [2010-07-26 Mon 10:44]

#+begin_verse
Please find here...
#+end_verse

>From [[gnus:nnimap%2Bmc:address@hidden from someone]]

The above reference link gets wrongly translated (lt, gt). I know, though,
that such a link does not work from HTML (what a pitty!) -- but I've put it
here for when editing in Emacs...

* DONE Other mail                                                       :mail:

#+begin_verse
Dear,

See how nicely this mail gets translated into HTML.

Since the new implementation of Nicolas:
1. These lists work
2. *really* well!

Unnumbered as well:
- your price
- when you could come.

Best regards.
#+end_verse

** This mail extract is not fully OK

Except this one...

#+begin_verse
I would choose for:

|        |  \EUR |
|--------+-------|
| Test 1 | 17821 |
| Test A |   330 |
|--------+-------|
|        | 18151 |
#+TBLFM: @4$2=vsum(@address@hidden)

Double backslashes appear above. And this line gets out of the verse env.
#+end_verse

** CANX The URL address gets escaped

Found on [2011-02-07 Mon].

>From
>[[http://www.cathycabine.be/chantier.asp?docid%3D55344&langue%3DFR][Mini-cabines
> - Cathy Cabine sprl - Amay - Chantier et Evénements - Location cabines
>sanitaires]]

** URL with underscores

See
http://www.jardideco.fr/boutique/fiche_produit.cfm?ref=76555SZ&type=77&code_lg=lg_fr&num=131

** URL with double dashes

- [[http://www.premiezoeker.be/premie_info?premie=11232][11232 -- Federale
belastingvermindering voor de vervanging van oude stookketels (factuur betaald
in 2010)]]

Best regards,
  Seb

--