[O] Re: List-table feature (or a potential quick and easy mullti-lines t

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [O] Re: List-table feature (or a potential quick and easy mullti-lines table in org?)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:46:21 +0530

>  What is does it to transform a nested list in a simple table.

Just a thought.

If someone takes a stab at it, I suggest that they use my experimental
staging branch (org-html/org-odt) that implements callbacks for various
org entities like paragraphs, outline, lists and tables.

Without looking in to the specifics of the proposal and the links
provided, my initial reaction is that a quick prototype could be
developed with my generic backend.

Let me add that my experimental has gone through 3 cycles of
re-implementation and is very usable.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-03/msg00839.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-03/msg00840.html

Jambunathan K.