Re: [O] Professional PDF LaTeX templates?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Professional PDF LaTeX templates?
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 21:34:08 +0100

> I can't translate it into anything that looks the quality of
> using MS Word and Adobe Flashpaper.
Well, that sounds wrong. There are a number of blogs which publish
templates. Look into them. For starters, look into the blog-roll at
texample.

> Just wondering if anyone has some template examples of letter/logo
> headed well styled PDFs they use on a professional basis?

Yeah, I just defined my own org class, resembling my preferences
(primarly KOMA-Script with Kp-fonts). You should do the same. It quite
powerful. Whatever you are looking for, it is do-able in (La)TeX and
thus in org (with some minor quirks like not being able to escape space,
as I have discussed elsewhere).