Re: [O] Re: org-src-fontify-natively makes things very, very slow

From: Julian Burgos
Subject: Re: [O] Re: org-src-fontify-natively makes things very, very slow
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 12:44:49 +0000

Hi Eric,

I have a small function to insert the opening and ending of an R code
block bound to a key, so I always edit the code between a
"#+begin_src R" and "#+end_src R".  I still get a considerable
slowdown, even with an empty document with a single line of code.

Julian

--
Julian Mariano Burgos
Hafrannsóknastofnunin/Marine Research Institute