Re: [O] Extracting information with Agenda functions

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Extracting information with Agenda functions
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 20:00:25 +0100

I don't know if there's a way to simply replicate the agenda, but if not, you should be able to achieve what you want with org-collector.el.

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-collector.html

Yours,
Christian

On 3/18/11 5:42 PM, Matthew Sauer wrote:
I am trying to create a dynamic block on a page that will contain the
information and/or functionality of
C-c a t
The agenda todo list.  I have that setup to pull all unscheduled
todo's.  Does anyone know if it possible to replicate the agenda
inside a dynamic block on a page or a way that I could pull this
information and put it inside a dynamic block?

Matthew