Re: [O] babel R: should/does order of parameters matter?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] babel R: should/does order of parameters matter?
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:03:14 -0600

Hi Myles,

I believe the problem here is that your :var header argument syntax is
wrong.  A :var header argument must have a name, and equals sign, and an
assignment for the variable, e.g.

#+begin_src sh :var name="eric"
  echo $name
#+end_src

#+results:
: eric

Please see the online manual for more information on the :var header
argument. http://orgmode.org/manual/var.html#var

Best -- Eric