[O] zotero (or mendeley) integration with org

From: Stephen Eglen
Subject: [O] zotero (or mendeley) integration with org
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 15:47:44 +0000

There was a mail-thread lastyear about zotero and integration with org.
Now that there is an alpha release of 'org-standalone'
  http://www.zotero.org/blog/2011/02/

has anyone looked at whether this helps integrate org and zotero?

I've not yet switched to a pdf manager (they're all stuffed into a
folder, with a few subfolders, and the only meta-data is in the
filename!), so I'd appreciate hearing what others to do to look after
their pdfs.  Mendeley is a possibility too (although syncing between
machines is a must, and Mendeley doesn't offer that yet.)

Stephen