[O] remember-other-frame with org-capture?

From: Radosław Grzanka
Subject: [O] remember-other-frame with org-capture?
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:02:08 +0200

Hello,
I was using function "remember-other-frame" on my windows box to quickly popup emacs with "remember" activated. I also used "defadvice remember-other-frame" that configured size of popup window.

Now I switched to org-capture as being more powerful in terms of templates but I cannot find out equivalent of that function.

Can somebody more enlighten in org and emacs show me how to get same functionality with "org-capture" package? I tried to write this function myself but all I can do in elisp is "monkey-see-monkey-do" stuff which did not work in this case.

Thanks,
  Radek.