Re: [O] Re: zotero (or mendeley) integration with org

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Re: zotero (or mendeley) integration with org
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:54:58 +1000

It's in my mind to find a way to use orgmode for organizing pdfs and BibTex data.  I haven't untangled storage of PDFs and linking to BibTeX, and I haven't found a solution to organizing it all through orgmode.

An important piece of the puzzle, though, needs mention: cb2bib helps semi-automate making a BibTeX entry from a citation, or Google Scholar BibTeX output.

I wonder if it would help to use orgmode for bibtex *.bib files.  I think comments can be included in those files.  Or does it also work the other way around, that any file can be used as a bibtex source database?

Matt's workflow makes sense.

Alan Davis