[O] Org-Mode => MediaWiki Wiki mark up?

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: [O] Org-Mode => MediaWiki Wiki mark up?
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:50:21 -0400

I'm really starting to use OrgMode to help me organize my time and the
tasks that I have.  Would it be possible to export OrgMode markup to
MediaWiki markup, which is where I publish my weekly report (I work for
Wikimedia)?  Has anyone else done this, yet?

I have a MediaWiki mode (https://launchpad.net/mediawiki-el) that I can
use to edit Wikipedia, or any other MediaWiki-based wiki, but it would
be nice to use all the tools that are built into OrgMode for
prioritizing tasks, and whatnot, and this just run, say,
org-mode-publish-mediawiki and have the translation done and published.

If this hasn't been done, are there any how-tos that would provide an
outline for what I need to do in order to create my own translation
tool?

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

War begins by calling for the annihilation of the Other,
    but ends ultimately in self-annihilation.