Re: [O] Re: what happened to the #+OPTIONS: \n:t ?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] Re: what happened to the #+OPTIONS: \n:t ?
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 10:09:43 +0200

On Apr 5, 2011, at 9:56 AM, katepano wrote:

> thanks for the tip, this is true, but not entirely the same . . .

In what way is it not the same?  Of cause it is not the same because it
does preserve line breaks.  Why do you not like this solution as much?
I would argue that in fact it is a *much better* solution than a dumb
preserve-all-linebreaks setting because

  - it allows you to have normal text before and after the poem
  - it wraps the output into a paragraph with class "verse",
    so you can add CSS styling to it without changing
    other formatting
  - it is cleaner in every possible way.

- Carsten

> Katepano
>
> On 04/05/2011 10:52 AM, Christian Moe wrote:
>> You just need BEGIN_VERSE ... END_VERSE instead of _QUOTE.
>>
>> cm
>>
>> On 4/5/11 9:31 AM, katepano wrote:
>>> Actually it is very simple . . . it misses the <br /> at the end of
>>> the lines
>>> check the attachments (the song is in greek but I think will give you
>>> the idea)
>>> Katepano

- Carsten