[O] org-kill-line sometimes crashes emacs

From: Thomas Jack
Subject: [O] org-kill-line sometimes crashes emacs
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 18:37:31 -0500

Steps to reproduce:

Include an entry like this in your org-capture-templates:
("t" "Todo" entry (file+headline "~/org/gtd.org" "Tasks")
         "* TODO %?\n  %i\n  %a")

Now, delete everything in ~/org/gtd.org except for a lone "Tasks" headline.

Put point on the next line, and start a capture with the template
above. Move point down to the beginning of the line with the "Tasks"
link, and C-k (org-kill-line).

For me, emacs crashes with "Fatal error (6)Aborted". If I first modify
the link and undo the changes, there is no crash.

Can anyone else reproduce?