[O] Re: Non-stop capture?

From: Mark S
Subject: [O] Re: Non-stop capture?
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 14:01:07 -0800

Hi Jambunathan,

Thanks for pointing out :immediate-finish ! That had eluded my attention.

With :immediate-finish setting, org-mode still grabs the focus away from the browser. So I still have to alt-tab back to the browser. I would really like an uninterrupted web-clipping experience. Also, there is a strange message in the emacs status line on the bottom:

   Org-mode not loaded.

I don't get this, since clearly org-mode *is* loaded.

Thanks!
Mark

Note: Using capture with win xp, Emacs 23.2.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600),
org-mode 7.5, and Opera 11.01