Re: [O] LaTeX export: inline markup underscore problem

From: Mauro Rovezzi
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX export: inline markup underscore problem
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:55:01 +0200

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 3:44 AM, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> The code the OP cited passes desc to \cite{}.  The code I pointed to
>> passes path to \cite{}.  It does this to get around the problem of
>> escaped underscores, if I remember correctly.  In any case, I use this
>> code with bibliography keys that include underscores, so it should
>> work for the OP.
>>

> I still don't quite understand, so obviously I'm missing something
> fundamental - but I'll read your tutorial completely first (great
> tutorial btw!) and try some things out.

Thomas, I also do not understand your reply, sorry. I have tried to
implement your solution with ebib, but it is not working. Well,
personally I do not use ebib, so it would be more elegant for me do
not depend on it. Anyway, I think I have to invest more time to better
understand this ebib-oriented solution to underscore.

In addition, I also find out that the cross-references
(http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html#sec-16)
do not work either when the reference has underscore in it.

Thanks,
Mauro