Re: [O] How can I review a day?

From: Robert Inder
Subject: Re: [O] How can I review a day?
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:06:12 +0100

On 19 April 2011 14:59, Puneeth Chaganti <address@hidden> wrote:

>> So I'd like a way to review the time-line for a day: a way to see all the
>> clock-in/clock-out pairs in order, so I can see any gaps or overlaps.
>
> Hit l in agenda mode to enable the log mode. Is this what you need?

Whoa!  Close, but not touching.

I nearly mis-read/understood you.  I initially thought you just meant
"^C-a-L" -- Timeline for current buffer. Which doesn't show any clock-related
information.

But I realise you actually meant that after I've done that, I should type "l"
to get "Log" mode, it DOES show clock-related information.

That's a really neat feature, and it's very close to what I want.  But
not quite right.

It shows me the sequence of activities I logged time to, and how much
time I logged.  But it doesn't show me WHAT  time I logged   I want to
check that (after I have manually edited one or more CLOCK lines) I
haven't missed some time or "double-logged" any.

And I can't see how to get that information.

Robert.

--
Robert Inder,                                    0131 229 1052 / 07808 492 213
Interactive Information Ltd,   3, Lauriston Gardens, Edinburgh EH3 9HH