[O] Minor manual addition

From: rpgoldman
Subject: [O] Minor manual addition
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:45:04 -0500

I have been having trouble remembering the use of easy templates, because
I tende to look it up relative to "Literal Examples" (which is why I want
to use them), and not using the facility name (which for some reason I find
very difficult to remember).  The patch adds a cross-reference from the
discussion of Literal Examples to the Easy Templates that make Literal
Examples easy to use in an org file.

I hope this addition is inoffensive and helpful!