Re: [O] create new files from capture

From: Bill Wishon
Subject: Re: [O] create new files from capture
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:22:39 +0000 (UTC)

Bill Wishon <bill <at> wishon.org> writes:

> What I'm trying to figure out now is how to read the template from a file.
> The documentation says that it can be done by using (file "path/to/file")
> in place of the template text argument, but I haven't gotten that working yet.

Nevermind, my elisp skills are rusty (file "path/to/template.org") works fine,
what I was trying to do required lisp code evaluation in that context and
therefore didn't work eg: (file (concat org-directory "/template.org")) to do
that I'd have to use (function function-returning-the-template), but it's not
really worth it for what I was trying to do.

~>Bill