Re: [O] [babel] hemorrhaging at the bleeding edge: using clojure

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] hemorrhaging at the bleeding edge: using clojure
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:41:30 -0600

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> "Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> [...]
>>>
>>> The problem is that nothing appears in the org file; instead, I get the
>>
>>> following error message:
>>>
>>> Evaluate this clojure code block (simple) on your system? (y or n)  y
>>> executing Clojure code block (simple)...
>>> org-babel-execute:clojure: Invalid read syntax: "#"
>
> [...]
>
>>> Can you help at all?  I am a little confused, to say the least :(
>>>

>> Yes, I just pushed up a commit which should solve this issue.
>
> Brilliant.  The error message is gone and I get the results I expect!
> Many thanks.

Wonderful,

Perhaps at some point it would be worth trying something more
complicated in the case of an error reading as pure lisp, e.g., trying
to invoke a to_string or (if the object designer is an Org-mode fan) a
to_org method on the object being returned...

Best -- Eric

also, off topic, another option for lisp on the JVM is ABCL a full
implementation of Common Lisp on the JVM http://armedbear.org/abcl.html

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/