Re: [O] [ANN] Inkmacs

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Inkmacs
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:34:15 -0500

This is *really* cool. That's what I love about org and the org
community in general.

Orgmode is by far the best PIM *framework/platform* out there, and
this is what we need, more integrations (as well as more pre-packaged
org solutions).

Evernote is nice and just works, but I'd never leave org, I'm hooked :)

Something that I'm using and that works well is the iimage mode, it
allows for image embedding and rendering (real-time) on the emacs
buffer, no need to export.

A question if you guys allow me: What are the other solutions that
allow you to "draw" from org? Either export or real-time based. I'd
love to see more that allows rendering on the buffer, in real-time

Cheers,

Marcelo.