Re: [O] Backuping org with git, cron and Dropbox

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] Backuping org with git, cron and Dropbox
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 00:36:06 -0500

Another thing: I'm considering setting the commit cron job to every
hour. So, every hour I would have a fresh copy of org pushed to my
dropbox volume.

I forgot to share the commit.sh (I don't  usually program in bash, so
bear with me :)):

  1 DAYW=$(date | cut -d" " -f 1)
  2 NOW=$(date +"%d-%m-%Y-%r")
  3