[O] can org prompt for tags in org-agenda-diary-entry?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] can org prompt for tags in org-agenda-diary-entry?
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 15:57:53 +0100

Hello,

I use, very frequently, the insert diary capability in the default
agenda view.  This works very well and especially with a date-tree
diary.  The only thing missing is the ability to easily add tags to a
new entry.  Unlike org-capture, there does not appear to be any type of
template one can modify.  My question is whether there is any mechanism
by which I could get prompted for tags?  I am happy to "advice" the
appropriate method but am not sure how to do this if this is the best
approach.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.246.ga35b4)