Re: [O] Making the output of %% functions linkable in agenda views

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Making the output of %% functions linkable in agenda views
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 13:28:52 -0400

address@hidden wrote:

> On 7 Apr 2011, Charles Sebold wrote:
>
> > Here's a test.  Take the line below and put it in an agenda file, then
> > view the agenda.
> >
> > %%(format "%s" (concat "[[elisp:(info)]" "[Link to info]]"))
> >
> > The results as I see them give me a link that I can mouse-click on,
> > but I can't move point to it and hit C-c C-o.
> >
> > What do I need to do to make this a normal org link in every way?  Or
> > is this a bug?
> >
> > (Obviously this is just a demo problem, I'm doing something much more
> > hideously complicated in real life, but this was good enough to share
> > to show what the problem was.)

Well, this feels like a bug: when I C-c C-o on it, it says "No links",
but if I press <RET> to go to the agenda file and then C-x k to kill the
buffer, and then do C-c C-o again I get the "Execute (info) as elisp?"
prompt (and if I say yes, it does indeed open Info). So there is
something funky going on, but I'm not sure what.

Nick