Re: [O] Collapse LaTeX source before start of main document?

From: Chris Malone
Subject: Re: [O] Collapse LaTeX source before start of main document?
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 10:23:50 -0400

Hi Matt and Suvayu,

@Matt: I can get your example to work fine for html export, but not
LaTeX export where the entire contents of the headline are removed as
well.  =org-version=:  7.5 (release_7.5.105.g8d0c) if that makes any
difference.

@Suvayu: Thanks for the suggestion.  That is essentially what I am
doing now with the #+LaTeX_HEADER lines, but the problem is that I
have a bunch of things which must follow the \begin{document} in
LaTeX.  I know I could put this in a separate file and just \input{}
it; I wanted to see if there was a way to keep everything together in
a single file, but also have the ability to fold this preliminary
stuff.

Chris