Re: [O] org-babel ocaml List append problems

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] org-babel ocaml List append problems
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 14:45:38 -0600

Hi James,

I get the following...

#+begin_src ocaml
  [3;2;3] @ [3;2;3;4;5];;
#+end_src

#+results:
| 3 | 2 | 3 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

I recently (in the last month) pushed some changes up to the Org-mode
git repository which fix result handling for ocaml.  Please try with the
latest version of Org-mode from git, and if the problem persists send
along a minimal example sufficient to reproduce the problem.

Thanks -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/