Re: [O] Org table with long lines visibility

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] Org table with long lines visibility
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 07:10:29 +0200

Hi Johnny

As I understand, the issue tracker on Worg
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-issues.html
is thought also as a wish-list and you may add this with the keyword
WISH there. But I wouldn't expect too much from doing only this. The
best in many cases is to try to implement by oneself and ask for help
here where necessary. And it's fun too. To start to understand I would
single step with Edebug firstly "TAB" in a table, then "C-c `" with
"C-c C-q" and maybe also "S-<right>" on a reference after "C-c '" on
#+TBLFM.

Michael