[O] Date tree capture regexp for headline matching has changed.

From: Charles Cave
Subject: [O] Date tree capture regexp for headline matching has changed.
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 00:35:36 +0000 (UTC)

I use date-trees extensively for capturing Todo list items
and appointments.

I noticed a change of behaviour between 7.4 and 7.5

In the date tree, I annotate the Monday date with a week number so
I can see the beginning of a week at a glance. for example:

*** 2011-05-09 Sunday
*** 2011-05-09 Monday          Week 19
**** Note one
**** Note two

Since version 7.5, if I add the Week 19 text, the next time
I do a capture, a new day heading is made. In version 7.4 and earlier
the headline matched from the beginning, but now it seems the entire
line is matched.

Why has this behaviour changed?

I consider this an unnecessary change / annoyance.  Can this
behaviour be changed back to the old way?

Thank you
Charles