Re: [O] org-mode and ebib

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode and ebib
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 23:00:25 +0200

I use Reftex for inserting -- from the .bib file, not from ebib -- thanks to the setup tips here:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/2406/match=bibliography

http://www.mfasold.net/blog/2009/02/using-emacs-org-mode-to-draft-papers/

Yours,
Christian

On 5/10/11 6:15 PM, Thomas S. Dye wrote:
Piter_<address@hidden>  writes:

Hi all.
There was a discussion about integration of ebib and org mode. And it
is possible to open ebib on selected link like this
[[citep:jones1999][35]] .
But I cannot manage to insert such link from ebib into org-mode.
Have anybody made a function for it?
Thanks.
Petro.

Aloha Petro,

Here's how I insert those links (perhaps someone else has a better way):

[[citep: (type this in the org-mode buffer)

M-x ebib (find desired reference in ebib buffer)

P Ret Ret Z (push the reference to the default buffer without using one
of the ebib format functions, then submerge ebib)

][XX]] (close the link, optionally adding a page number)

hth,
Tom