[O] multiple modes in single buffer?

From: David Rogoff
Subject: [O] multiple modes in single buffer?
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 15:20:46 -0700

I have a feeling I know the answer, but it's worth bringing up. I'd like to have multiple modes for different regions of a file. I'm using the "-*- mode: org -*-" as the first line of my org files. However, many of my org files contains bits of c and Verilog code. I'd like these regions to be formatted and use the faces for those modes.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

 David