Re: [O] [Orgmode] S5 export

From: Pierre de Buyl
Subject: Re: [O] [Orgmode] S5 export
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 08:41:34 -0400

Hello,

After a lot a reading of org-exp.el and org-html.el I finally figured out the
existence of the "HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS" property.

I could then figure a minimal way to make a s5 presentation.
Minimal in the sens of minimum difference with the html exporter.

After setting a few STYLE and OPTIONS lines in an org file,
three steps are needed:
1. Set the HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS to "slide" on level 1 headings
2. Set org-export-html-toplevel-hlevel to "1", so that slide titles behave properly
3. Replace in the html output
by
<h1>Interactive Python plotting</h1>

You need the "ui" directory from the S5 archive to make it work indeed, http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/ . I attach an example org file and the resulting html (which was tweaked according to step 3).

Pierre

test2

First slide

Introductory text.