Re: [O] [OT] Deactivate flyspell on a file by file basis

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] [OT] Deactivate flyspell on a file by file basis
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 11:18:54 -0400

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <address@hidden> wrote:

> I use flyspell-mode for writing articles, but I don't need it for my gtd.org
> file. Is there a way to
> exclude it (flyspell) from acting based on the filename of the buffer?

You can use file local variables for things like this. There is an
``eval'' pseudo-variable to allow you to execute code. See the emacs
manual for details, but it would look something like this (untested and
you have to put it at the end of the file):

# Local Variables:
# eval: (flyspell-mode 0)
# End:

Nick