Re: [O] [Orgmode] S5 export

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [Orgmode] S5 export
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 09:18:19 -0600

Rustom Mody <address@hidden> writes:

> Hey Eric!
>
> Thanks for epresent -- just heard of it and tried it.
> Nice on the whole but it seems to mark my file as read -- Intended?
>
> Rusi

Hi Rusi,

I've noticed the marking of presented buffers as modified as well.  I
believe this is a result of one of the Org-mode functions called to
"prettify" the buffer (e.g., adding latex equation and image overlays).

I've just pushed up a change which unsets this flag at the beginning of
a presentation.  This way, if you edit during a presentation then the
buffer will appear to be modified, but if you are only presenting (not
editing) then the buffer should appear unmodified when the presentation
is ended.

Cheers -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte