Re: [O] feature request: changing the way numeric priorities are calcula

From: Filippo A. Salustri
Subject: Re: [O] feature request: changing the way numeric priorities are calculated
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 13:23:28 -0400

Could you explain (alpha-org-entry-priority-letter sg), and where you
would use alpha-org-priority-score.
Also, while I see what you're doing in the code, I would prefer
something not so rigid (i.e. expecting only 3 levels of priority and
having the values for those priorities hardwired into the code).
Cheers.
Fil

--
\V/_