Re: [O] HTML5 presentations

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [O] HTML5 presentations
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 09:24:20 +0200

Christian Moe <address@hidden> writes:

> Cool! I tested it on a much-too-long slideshow, and noticed one
> problem, though: each new slide appeared a little further to the left.

It also works fine with complex LaTeX math. :-)

The only thing that it doesn't do now and stops me from using it
directly is the missing support for image scaling.  I tried using

    #+ATTR_HTML: title="Beer!" width="90%"
    [[file:~/Desktop/Pictures/beer-bunny.jpg]]

but the image is shown in original size which is much larger than the
slide.

Oh, and numbered lists show up as plain item lists.

Bye,
Tassilo