Re: [O] Literate Programming - Continue a Source Block?

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] Literate Programming - Continue a Source Block?
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 09:34:48 +0200

Hi Neeum,

Neeum Zawan wrote:
> With noweb, one can continue a source block that one started
> earlier. Can this not be done with Babel?
>
> If not, I'm struggling a little with how to do LP using Babel...

Of course, this can be done here as well: simply reuse the same "tangle"
target (file), and blocks are concatenated in the order they appear.

Second solution: create one sole block that will be tangled, and which
contains your other blocks (using the <<ref>> syntax), in the order you want.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban