[O] Prettyfy agenda view (regexp)

From: Rasmus
Subject: [O] Prettyfy agenda view (regexp)
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 21:41:08 +0200

Hi,

I have some really long diary entries polluting my agenda view (more
than 30 lines). I'd like to show headlines only.

If I could parse entries by regexp before letting them populate my
agenda I'd be mighty happy!

To my relief I found the following function:
  org-agenda-format-item[fn:1]

Alas this variable was never merged into the mainline. . .

Are there any plans to integrate this into org or any other way to
format agenda items?

Thanks,
Rasmus

Footnotes: