Re: [O] Literate Programming - Continue a Source Block?

From: Avdi Grimm
Subject: Re: [O] Literate Programming - Continue a Source Block?
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 00:55:25 -0400

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Neeum Zawan <address@hidden> wrote:
> n this case, yes. In a real programming project, it could be a number
> of them. For example, I may have a code block dedicated to
> imports/includes which I want to be on the top of the file - and I may
> have to append to that when adding a new feature.

Ooh! Ooh! Me too!

I was just wanting this the other day. I wanted to be able to do:

    #+srcname: requires
    #+begin_src ruby
      require 'library_a'
    #+end_src

    #+srcname: requires
    #+begin_src ruby
      require 'library_b'
    #+end_src

And then tie it all together with:

    #+begin_src ruby :tangle foo.rb
      <<requires>>
    #+end

But no such luck. <<requires>> just picked up the most recent block
with that srcname, IIRC.

--
Avdi Grimm
http://avdi.org