[O] Problem with ditaa when doing export from command line

From: Herbert Sitz
Subject: [O] Problem with ditaa when doing export from command line
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 07:33:12 +0000 (UTC)

I'm trying to do an export by calling emacs from the command line like so:

emacs -batch --visit=myfilename --funcall org-export-as-html

The export works fine except the ditaa png from ditaa source block doesn't get
created.

I've run the export from within emacs and the ditaa png does get created.  The
export also stops to present me with dialog asking whether I want to process the
ditaa code, to which I respond Yes.  I don't get any dialog when I do the export
from the command line.

Is there some way to get the ditaa code working when I do the export from the
command line.

I'm running this on Windows7 if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

Herb