Re: [O] HTML5 presentations

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] HTML5 presentations
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 06:39:31 +0530

I don't want to hijack this thread.

> Can you explain more about how we should proceed?

Let us invite the author of html5 in to the discussion or let some
interested party provide a patch/diff of what changes the author had
done or let the body of html5 presentation be made available so that
someone could look at it.

AFAICS, None of the above things had happended on this thread. Flame me
if my observation is wrong.

org-s5 came in to being just because some interested party provided a
good starting point for Eric to build upon. I would like to see
something likewise happen with html5 presentation. I have been in this
list for quite sometime and there have been earlier attempts at slidy
integrated which weren't as successful as the recent attempt. I wonder
what that teaches us?

I will not answer your questions because I clearly indicated that I am a
man with my own agenda and I have no understanding of the problem being
discussed.

Jambunathan K.