[O] Checkbox Statistics - Report Progress

From: neil whitley
Subject: [O] Checkbox Statistics - Report Progress
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 07:24:37 +0100

Hi

I want to include the checkbox statistics in my custom agenda which I
use to report my past weekly work to my boss.

I would like to have something like:

Monday

Project A [30%] Complete Today
Project B [85%] Complete Today
Project C [50%] Complete Today

Tuesday

Project A [40%] Complete Today
Project B [90%] Complete Today
Project C [45%] Complete Today

.......etc....etc....

Friday

Project A [100%] Complete Today
Project B [97%] Complete  Today
Project C [50%] Complete  Today

The way the statistics work as far as I can see is that they give an
instant 'snapshot'. BUT is there a way to generate an agenda report that
shows how the projects have progressed to [100%] ?

Maybe have checkbox statistics logged as they change with a timestamp
for example?

Thanks :-)

Neil