Re: [O] odd behaviour in a function - looking for advice

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: [O] odd behaviour in a function - looking for advice
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 18:24:37 +0530

[OT for this discussion but just wondering if Jambunathan's
suggestions may work here]

There has been this question asked both on the emacs and on the python list

Just excerpting from
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_thread/thread/acb0f2a01fe50151#

I am using python-mode to write python code in Emacs, and when I use the
useful C-c C-c key combination to interpret the buffer, Emacs always
opens another window inside the window I am using.

I prefer using Emacs split in two windows (one on each physical screen)
where I program in one of them and use the Python interpreter in the
other.  Is there a way I can tell Emacs to use the *Python* buffer in
the Window that is already open instead of creating a new one?