Re: [O] question about :results scalar

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] question about :results scalar
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 16:08:12 -0700

Hi Rob,

Thanks for pointing this out.  The emacs-lisp interaction is so simple
we apparently never implemented checks which are routine in other
languages.  I just pushed up a fix to the git repository so the
":results scalar" header argument combination should now be respected
for emacs-lisp.

Thanks -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte