Re: [O] New release?

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] New release?
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 21:17:37 +0200

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:
> Org 7.5 has got quite a few wrinkles ironed out during the past few
> months and the current HEAD looks very clean save for two compiler
> warnings in org-indent.el... and that part of the code looks like it
> could use the same solution that org-agenda.el employs around line 1766.

I've just set up a new Win7 system and chose to install NTemacs24 in
anticipation of its upcoming release.  There, aside from one complaint
about an obsolete function that has been there for ages (and probably
needs to stay there unless one wishes to jettison compatibility with
Emacs22), I get a bunch of other warnings about global dynamic variables
having no prefix.  This seems to be an Emacs24 specific warning as I
don't see any of that on Emacs23.

Achim.