Re: [O] [bug] Latex export of lists (was Re: Problem with BEGIN_SRC expo

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] Latex export of lists (was Re: Problem with BEGIN_SRC export-as-latex and FORTRAN code)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 23:13:57 +0200

Hello,

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> Very true.  I missed this.  Given the indentation, the listing should
> indeed belong to the enumeration item.
>
> Nicolas?

If I export this:

-----
* Test
1. Try and use =org-export-as-latex=, it will produce error segment.
   #+BEGIN_SRC C
   MODULE m_global_precision
     IMPLICIT NONE
     INTEGER, PARAMETER :: SP = SELECTED_REAL_KIND(6,30)
   END MODULE m_global_precision
   #+END_SRC
-----

I get this:

#+begin_src latex
\section{Test}
\label{sec-1}

\begin{enumerate}
\item Try and use \texttt{org-export-as-latex}, it will produce error segment.
  \lstset{language=C}
  \begin{lstlisting}
    MODULE m_global_precision
    IMPLICIT NONE
    INTEGER, PARAMETER :: SP = SELECTED_REAL_KIND(6,30)
    END MODULE m_global_precision
  \end{lstlisting}
\end{enumerate}
#+end_src