Re: [O] org-time-stamp loses repeater interval

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] org-time-stamp loses repeater interval
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 12:01:55 -0400

Karl Voit <address@hidden> wrote:

> Maybe there is a (to me at least hidden) feature behind the behavior
> that org-time-stamp (C-c .) deletes any repeater information when
> used to update a date stamp.

AFAIK, org-time-stamp creates a brand-new time stamp: it does not update
an existing one. You can update the time stamp by just using ordinary
Emacs command ("it's just text"), or you can put the cursor on various
parts of the time stamp and do S-up, S-down (bound to org-shiftup and
org-shiftdown resp.) to change that part.

Nick