Re: [O] babel: textual output and graphic results

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [O] babel: textual output and graphic results
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 13:46:52 -0500

Eythan,

This sounds similar to something I'd already done on Worg, ie: dual
format returns in R. The first example (RBabelExample) is really R
outputting to PNG for viewing inline in emacs with inline-images, and
PDF for inclusion into Latex.

Maybe you can adapt it to return your text, and graph separately.

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-R.html

Enjoy.

Russell Adams                            address@hidden